Swiss-Belhotel International Appoints New General Manager For Swiss-Belhotel Doha, Qatar.
Swiss-Belhotel International is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr. Makram Najjar as the new General Manager for Swiss-Belhotel Doha. Mr. Najjar’s appointment follows the departure of former General Manager Mr. Michel Sursok. Mr. Najjar, a Lebanese national and until recently the General Manager of Holiday Inn Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia, brings with him over 16 years of experience in hotel management, specialized in sales and marketing, all acquired in the Middle East. Mr. Thomas van Vliet, Vice President of Operations and Development, Swiss-Belhotel International Middle East, commented on Mr. Najjar’s appointment: “Considering Mr. Najjar's extensive knowledge of the Middle Eastern hotel industry I am confident that he will further drive the growing success of Swiss-Belhotel Doha and I am pleased to welcome him to the SBI family.”
- Swiss-Belhotel International Appoints New General Manager For Swiss-Belhotel Plaza Kuwait, Kuwait.
- Special Offers at Swiss-Belhotel International – Arabian Travel Market, UAE Stand #900
- Swiss-Belhotel International Signs Three Star Hotel In Dubai
- Swiss-Belhotel Executive Card now in the Middle East
- Gold swiss-belhotel Dubai recruitment phase nears completion