Swiss-Belhotel International Appoints New General Manager For Swiss-Belhotel Plaza Kuwait, Kuwait.
Swiss-Belhotel International is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr. Ali Haddad as the new General Manager for Swiss-Belhotel Plaza Kuwait. Mr. Haddad's appointment comes following the departure of former General Manager Mr. Jihad Hamed.
Mr. Haddad, a Lebanese national and formerly working with Movenpick Hotel and Resort Al Bida'a, Kuwait, brings with him over 15 years of experience, in Sales and Marketing, Strategic Planning and Operations and Financial Management, acquired in the Middle East.
Mr. Thomas van Vliet, Vice President of Operations and Development, Swiss-Belhotel International Middle East L.L.C., commented on Mr. Haddad's appointment: "It is a pleasure to have Mr. Haddad join as the latest valuable member the Swiss-Belhotel team; his extensive experience in the Middle East will be essential to the success of Swiss-Belhotel Plaza Kuwait."
Mr. Ahmed Al Enjibar, Vice President Hospitality of International Trade Holding Company W.L.L., the owning company of Swiss-Belhotel Plaza Kuwait, has welcomed Mr. Haddad on board and wishes him the best of luck with his endeavor.
- Swiss-Belhotel International Appoints New General Manager For Swiss-Belhotel Doha, Qatar.
- Swiss-Belhotel International
- Swiss-Belhotel Petitenget, bali opens with special room rate and 'dream' prize
- United Arab Emirates Jumps into Top 10 in Broadband Leadership and Penetration Worldwide
- Vanbreda International appoints new International Sales Manager