Syria, Italy hold Symposium on Cooperation in Agricultural foods
Syrian Industry Minister Issam Zaim opened Monday morning a symposium on Cooperation Opportunity between Syria and Italy in the field of Agricultural Food Industries.
During his address to those taking part in the event, Zaim stressed the importance of the symposium in boosting Syrian-Italian dialogue and getting acquainted with opportunities for joint cooperation, SANA reported.
The Minister added that Damascus supported the public and private industrial sectors, in line with economic plurality, in the context of the existing developmental process. (Albawaba.com)
- Syria, Italy sign work document
- Environmental Symposium Opens in Damascus
- Syria, Armenia to Cooperate in Agriculture
- Saudi Agri, Saudi Agro-Food and Saudi Food-Pack 2010 Attract 24,000 visitors and More than 300 exhibitors from 27 Countries
- Emaar to host 68 artists at the third Emaar International Art Symposium from January 7 to 27