Syria Seeks Investments in Free Zones
A Syrian business delegation visited on Tuesday UAE's Hamriyah Free Zone (HFZ) in Sharjah as part of its visit to various free zones in the country, Khaleej Times said Wednesday.
The three-member delegation, headed by Mohammed Ghatfan Refai, president and general director of the General Organisation for Free Zones, held discussions on means of collaborations with HFZ officials
According to the daily, Refai briefed the HFZ director-general Rashid Leem about the recent developments in Syria, which has taken initiatives to open up and formulate laws and regulations to attract foreign investments.
He said that the Syrian government has given clear directions to the Free Zone authorities to take initiatives to attract foreign investors - Albawaba.com
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Sheikh Rashid Bin Hamdan Al Nuaimi Of Ajman Free Zone Agrees On Future Cooperation With Dubai Airport Freezone
- UAE Seeks Investment from S. Africa
- Iraq Starts Construction on Third Free Trade Zone
- Dubai Airport Freezone agrees on Mechanisms of Cooperation with Japanese-Okinawa Trade FZ
- various turkish free zones are introduced to the rak ftz’s best practices