Syrian People’s Assembly Speaker receives Algerian National Council members
Syrian Speaker of the People’s Assembly, Abdul Qader Qaddoura on Saturday received two members of the Algerian People’s National Council, Mawloud Aqadri and Dr. Ezzeddin Shaheeb.
During the meeting, talks focused on bilateral relations between Syria and Algeria, especially on the parliamentarian level as well as latest regional developments and the challenges facing the Arab nation, according to SANA news agency.
On his part, Qaddoura stressed the necessity of strengthening bilateral parliamentary relations and enhancing Arab consolidation in the face of the challenges threatening the Arab nation’s future. (Albawaba.com)
- Syrian People’s Assembly Speaker receives Somali counterpart
- Syrian People’s Assembly Speaker receives British Parliamentarian Delegation
- Syrian People's Assembly Speaker receives Belarusian Foreign Minister
- Syrian People’s Assembly Speaker receives Arab, Int’l delegation chiefs
- Austrian President receives Syrian People’s Assembly speaker