Syrian rockets fired into Lebanon, one civilian killed
An image grab taken from a video uploaded on YouTube on May 29, 2013 allegedly shows members of the Al-Tawhid brigade firing missiles from Syria towards the Lebanese town of Hermel, a few kilometres from Baalbek in the Bekaa valley. AFP photo/YouTube
Rockets from the Syrian side of the border wounded at four people in the northeastern town of Hermel, security sources said.
The sources said more than half a dozen rockets fell on the residential neighborhoods of Dora and Maaleh.
A grove in Dora caught fire after a direct hit by a rocket.
Following the attack, a group of gunmen from Hermel attacked a resident from the Bekaa town of Arsal, the sources said.
The sources said the residents of Hermel have accused the residents of Arsal of being involved in the rocket attacks fired against Hermel and Baalbek.
- Rocket fire from Syria kills one in Lebanon
- Fresh clashes erupt in Lebanon's Tripoli Wednesday morning, border town hit by Syrian rockets
- Syrian rockets hit neighhbourhood in Lebanon's Hermel
- One Israeli wounded as rocket fired from Lebanon
- Lebanon: One civilian killed in clashes between pro- and anti-Syrian parties