Three Israeli soldiers wounded in Jenin as more West Bank homes destroyed
Three Israeli troops were wounded Friday in exchanges of fire with Palestinian fighters in the West Bank city of Jenin.
The gunbattle came as troops went into their second day of searches for Palestinian activists in Jenin and neighboring refugee camps.
Earlier in the day, Israeli troops blew up the West Bank homes of two Hamas suicide bombers.
In Jenin, Israeli forces demolished the house of Shadi al-Tubasi, who blew himself up at a cafe in the Israeli port city of Haifa in March 2002, killing 15 people. Also Friday, Israeli troops went into Rantis, a village north of Ramallah, and destroyed the house of Iyhad Abed al-Kader Abu Salim, a Hamas member who killed 8 Israeli soldiers in a Sept. 9 suicide bombing at a bus stop east of Tel Aviv. (Albawaba.com)
- West Bank: Three Israeli wounded
- Two West Bank homes destroyed, Palestinian man deported to Gaza Strip
- Israeli Soldiers Kill Three Palestinians, Wound 31 in Gaza, West Bank
- Five Israeli soldiers injured in Jenin; U.S. condemns demolition of Palestinian homes
- Hamas member dies of wounds as more Palestinian houses demolished