Three Lebanese Sentenced for Collaborating with Israeli Authorities
Lebanon’s military tribunal sentenced three men on Wednesday for collaborating with Israel and entering the Jewish state, reported the Daily Star.
Elias Riad Karam was sentenced in absentia to five years imprisonment with hard labor, while conscripts Charbel Youssef Louka and Nader Habib Nassif each received three-week jail terms, said the paper.
The tribunal issued 24 additional sentences for ducking the obligatory military service, along with 33 sentences for various crimes, including illegal possession of firearms in an inhabited area, bribery, assault and battery, and impersonating intelligence agents.
Sentences ranged from fines to two-month jail terms, it said – Albawaba.com
- Lebanese Man Sentenced to Three Years Hard Labor for Stealing from Mosques
- Lebanese Court Sentences 20 People for Collaborating with Israel
- Lebanon Court Sentences 40 for \'Collaboration with Israel\'
- Illegal Residents in Lebanon Receive Sentences
- Three Gazans convicted of collaborating with Israeli intelligence