Three More Palestinians Killed in Palestinian-Israeli Confrontations.
Three Palestinian young men have died Saturday in the West Bank and Gaza city during clashes with Israeli troops.
A 14-year-old Palestinian died in Ramallah after being hit in the chest by bullets fired by Israeli troops, the Ramallah hospital said.
In the West Bank city of Nablus, a 14-year old Palestinian died in hospital after being hit in the stomach by a live bullet fired by Israeli troops during clashes, the head of the town's Rafidia hospital, Hasan al-Juhri, told AFP.
The hospital did not give the boy's name.
A 17-year-old youth, Khaled Asuri, was earlier declared clinically dead by Gaza's Shifa hospital after being shot in the head by a rubber bullet during clashes in Rafah in the southern Gaza Strip.
Sources at the Nablus hospital said it was treating 35 wounded demonstrators -- (AFP)
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Fourteen Palestinians Killed, One Clinically Dead in Clashes with Israeli Soldiers
- Second Palestinian Killed by Israeli Fire in Gaza Strip
- Palestinian Demonstrators Shoot at Israeli Troops in Nablus
- A Palestinian Youth Declared Clinically Dead in Gaza Strip
- Palestinian Boy Dies of Wounds Suffered in Gaza Strip Clashes