Three Palestinians killed in clashes with Israeli forces
Israeli troops killed a Palestinian gunman and a 16-year-old on Thursday during a raid into the West Bank, Palestinian medical and security officials said. The officials said a member of the Islamic Jihad and the 16-year-old boy were shot by Israeli troops during an exchange of fire when they surrounded a house in the Kabatiya village near the city of Jenin.
Later, Israeli soldiers killed one Palestinian gunman and wounded another near the Kerem Shalom Gaza-Israel crossing. A third Palestinian managed to escape unharmed. According to Israeli sources, the Palestinians had tried to enter into Israel via the crossing, intending to carry out an attack, and then engaged in a gunfight with Israeli troops from the Palestinian side of the Gaza Strip border.
Twenty Palestinians were killed Wednesday, including a Reuters cameraman, in Israeli operations in the Gaza Strip. Most of the incidents came in the afternoon in the center of the Strip.
- Three Palestinians killed in Gaza Strip; Israeli raid on Jenin ends
- Israeli Troops Shoot Palestinian in the Back near Gaza-Israel Crossing
- Six Palestinians, Israeli soldier killed in Gaza Strip, Hebron
- Gaza Strip: Four Palestinians killed, 15 wounded as Israel continues massive raid
- Gaza Strip: Palestinian killed by Israeli fire