UAE- Germany joint economic committee meeting
The meeting of the UAE- Germany joint economic committee meeting, in the presence of Sultan Bin Saeed Al Mansouri, UAE's Minister of Economy who is going to represent the UAE, and from the German side will attend Dr Bernd Pfaffenbach, State Secretary of Germanys Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology, will be held on May 25. The joint meeting will highlight the economic relations between both countries and discuss the ways of coordinating efforts to enhance the bilateral and economic ties.
- UAE-Spain Joint Economic Committee to be held in Madrid from April 12 to 13
- UAE to strengthen bilateral trade relations with South Korea
- UAE Minister of Economy discusses bilateral relations with Finland and Italy
- Ministry of Economy discusses preparations of UAE- Algerian Economic Committee meeting
- Minister of Economy discusses UAE – UK trade and investment relations with Lord Sassoon