UAE Ministry of Economy to strengthen economic relations with Bosnia and Herzegovina
The UAE Minister of Economy His Excellency Sultan Bin Saeed Al Mansouri today welcomed in his office His Excellency Radomir Kosic, Ambassador of Bosnia and Herzegovina to the UAE. They identified sectors for cooperation including alternative energy, agriculture, infrastructure and tourism, and ways to strengthen bilateral trade relations.
Al Mansouri said: “The UAE is looking forward to enhance bilateral trade relations with Bosnia and Herzegovina. Bosnia owns huge water resources and has made commendable progress in tapping alternative energy sources. As active members of the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA), the UAE and Bosnia can cooperate and exchange experiences. There are also several investment opportunities in Bosnia that are considered strategic for the UAE investors especially in infrastructure, with Bosnia planning to build 1000 km of roads to enhance connectivity with Central Europe and Balkan countries”.
They also discussed cooperation in the fields of tourism in which the UAE has extensive experience. Bosnia is an all-weather tourist destination, and has a strategic location to drive tourism. Agriculture was another area of discussion with the UAE showing interest in Bosnia’s efforts to produce organic fruits and vegetables in a large scale.
Al Mansouri and Radomir Kosic agreed to arrange for future meetings between the UAE officials and Bosnia in order to strengthen the relations.
- UAE to strengthen economic relations with the United States
- UAE Ministry of Economy hosts talks on enhanced aluminium production, closer UAE-Russia bilateral relations
- His Excellency Sultan bin Saeed Al Mansouri, Minister of Economy, was welcomed to the DAMAC Properties' stand at IPS
- UAE Minister of Economy discusses measures to strengthen industries and trade
- Ministry of Economy to strengthen UAE business ties with Canada