UNICEF Tunis 2005 Prize for Best Journalistic Production
UNICEF office in Tunisia is organizing a competition to choose the best journalistic production telling the "story of a Tunisian child". La Presse reports that the objective of the competition is to encourage the media professionals who promote children rights. The candidates should submit their application along with a journalistic production published during the year 2005 by December 15. The winner of the competition will be given 1,000 DT at the time of award ceremony to be held in January 11, 2006. Further information on the competition is given on the web page www.unicef.org.tn.
- UNICEF announces 2009 winners of Media awards on Child Rights for Middle East and North Africa
- Algeria and UNICEF cooperates to protect children rights
- UNICEF Regional Media Award 2009 on Child Rights
- UNICEF Praises Egypt\'s Achievement in Protecting Child Rights
- DHL Family Fun Day recognises children’s participation in UNICEF painting competition