Wataniya Airways Celebrates Kuwait’s National Day in Style in Jeddah
Wataniya Airways, Kuwait’s first premium service airline, celebrated Kuwait National Day in style by attending and supporting a major event organized by the Kuwaiti Consulate in Jeddah. More than 500 guests, including diplomats and prominent businessmen, and various media representatives were welcomed by the Kuwaiti Consul General and other government officials.
The event started with a speech by Ali Al-Hefi, the Consul General. This was followed by dinner and a raffle. Four lucky winners received air tickets to any destination served by Wataniya Airways from Mr. Fahad Bazaraa, Wataniya Airways’ Airport Manager - Jeddah.
“We are honoured to be participating in this event and celebrating Kuwait’s National Day in Jeddah, Wataniya Airways is always keen on taking part of any national event taking place anywhere around the world.” Said Jassim AlQames Wataniya Airways’ Public Relations Manager.
Wataniya Airways offers three flights a week service between Jeddah and Kuwait, the second largest city in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and the gateway to visitors and pilgrims to the holy city of Mecca.
- Wataniya Airways Celebrates Switch To Istanbul’s Ataturk International Airport
- Wataniya Airways Sponsors Kuwait’s 7th Motorbike Show
- Wataniya Airlines Confirms New Jeddah Route During Opening of its New Branch at the Discovery Mall
- Wataniya Airways Guests Celebrate Girgi’an in the Sky
- Star Academy Students Flew Wataniya Airways for their Trip to Kuwait