Wataniya Airways Sponsors Kuwait’s 7th Motorbike Show
Wataniya Airways, Kuwait’s premium service airline announced today that it will sponsor Kuwait’s 7th Motorbike Show, which will be held on Thursday, March 25, 2010 at 360 MALL. The event will be organized by Classic Motors Company, the authorized dealer of Harley Davidson in Kuwait.
Mr. Khaled Al-Sayer, member of the Organizing Committee said: “We are pleased with Wataniya Airways announcing its sponsorship of the Kuwait’s 7th Bike Show, as the show successfully continues to attract many motorbike enthusiasts from Kuwait and across Gulf region.”
“As a premium service airline, Wataniya Airways is an ideal sponsor of this show. It has succeeded, within one year of commencing its operations, to build an excellent image that has attracted many travelers to and from Kuwait,” added Al Sayer.
Jassim Al Qames, Wataniya Airways Public Relations Manager said: “Hosting the 7th edition of the Motorbike show is a testament to the success it has endured over the past years in attracting motorsports fans locally, as well as regionally. The Harley Davidson brand in Kuwait is synonymous with people who share the taste for high quality products and services, and is in line with the premium services that Wataniya Airways offers its guests.”
Kuwait’s 7th annual Bike Show will take place at 360 MALL from the 25th to 27th of March 2010.
- Wataniya Airways Celebrates Kuwait’s National Day in Style in Jeddah
- Star Academy Students Flew Wataniya Airways for their Trip to Kuwait
- Wataniya Airways Announces New 24 Hour Opening of Guest Contact Centre Services Starting for Ramadan
- Wataniya Airways launches New Look Website
- Wataniya Airways selects Prestige Travel as General Sales Agent in Bahrain