Website Design & Development Workshop Returns Due to Popular Demand at Eton Institute. Participants Will Receive a FREE Domain Name to Create Their F
The website design and development workshop focuses on building a website from ground up using simple tools readily available on a personal computer. Participants gain practical knowledge of design, development, domain registration, hosting, promotion, content management and much more.
Dr. Eli Abi Rached, Managing Director of Eton Institute commented: “The first website design and development workshop was received so well that we feel obligated to open a second one this month in August. The workshop was immensely popular with self employed business owners and individuals who are yet to jump on the internet bandwagon.”
A self employed female participant at the workshop commented: “The workshop was very, very good. I learnt a lot. Now all I need to do is apply it. I would strongly recommend it to anyone who is looking to learn about website development.”
The website design and development workshop on 22 August is a part of a series of workshops in managing ‘Your Office’, editing and enhancing images, managing budgets and home or small office networking for staying connected.
The four hour workshops are inexpensively priced at AED 490/- and will be conducted on Saturdays from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm at Eton Institute in Dubai
- Build Your Own Website With Eton Institute’s Website Design & Development Workshops
- Eton Institute to Giveaway a Bundle of Useful Templates in Microsoft Excel at the Excel IT Workshop:
- Highly Subsidized Three-week Intensive Training Course In Website Development, Graphic Design & Microsoft Office For Beginners Launched At Eton Institute
- DKV & Eton Institute Announce a FREE Ramadan Etiquette & Cultural Awareness Workshop
- Win Up To 10 Ferrari World Abu Dhabi Tickets at Eton Institute - Dubai