Yemeni Court Sentences Four in British Embassy Bombing
Four Yemenis were convicted Sunday of bombing the British embassy in Sanaa last year and sentenced to between four and 15 years in prison, reported the official Saudi Press Agency (SPA).
The two main defendants in the embassy bombing, Abu Bakr Gaiyul and Ahmed Masoud, were each sentenced to 15 years in prison.
A third defendant, Salem Salam, was sentenced to six years, and Faris Saleh was given four years, said SPA.
The court also asked the four to pay compensation to the embassy and residents of neighboring houses for damage caused by the blast – Albawaba.com
- Yemeni Convicts’ Appeal in British Embassy Blast Postponed Indefinitely
- Sana’a appeals court confirms sentences of 15 men involved in bombing attack
- Yemeni Court Delays Verdict in British Embassy Blast Trial
- Islamist bombers sent to jail in Yemen
- Suspect In Anti-British Attack Says He Worked for Yemeni Intelligence