Yemeni President to Visit Saudi Arabia
Yemeni President Ali Abdullah Saleh will start Monday an official visit to Saudi Arabia, during which he will hold talks with King Fahd and Saudi crown prince Abdullah, reported ArabicNews.com.
The agency said that talks between the two sides would focus on enhancing bilateral relations as well as discussing issues of mutual concern as well as developments on the Arab, Islamic and international arenas.
Yemeni diplomatic sources were quoted by the agency as saying that the Yemeni president would also discuss borders demarcation between Yemen and Saudi Arabia.
The sources told the agency that the Yemeni president "absolutely refuses to resort to the International Court of Justice for the border demarcation between the two states similar to what happened with Eritrea and Yemen, adding that Yemen and Saudi Arabia are tied by good relations - Albawaba.com
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Yemeni President Returns Home from Brief Visit to Saudi Arabia
- Yemen’s President to Visit Saudi Arabia
- Yemeni President Holds Talks with Saudi Interior Minister after Border Talks
- Officials: exiled Yemeni government ministers touch down in Aden
- Yemen president says border issue with Saudi Arabia resolved