Armstrong most disliked athlete according to Forbes
According to the list, Armstrong narrowly passed American football player Manti Te'o, who reportedly faked the death of a fictitious girlfriend to gain appeal, to be on the top of the list, after both got only 15 percent votes in a survey, Sport24 reports.
Te'o, who got second place in Heisman Trophy voting as last season's top player which made him a top National Football League prospect, reportedly faked the death of a fictitious girlfriend to gain sympathy.
Third on the list, at 19 percent appeal, is 14-time major golf champion Tiger Woods, following an epic sex scandal that destroyed his marriage and damaged his marketing image and sponsorship deals.
Other sportsmen on the list are NFL Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler, Alex Rodriguez of Major League Baseball's New York Yankees, NFL Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick, US stock car racer Kurt Busch, World Peace's teammate Kobe Bryant and NFL Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo. (ANI)
- Real Madrid most valuable football team in the world
- Man Utd world's 1st sports team valued at more than $3bn
- 'Disgraced' Armstrong will not interview with USADA under oath
- Armstrong's cancer charity Livestrong says it 'will survive' despite doping scandal
- 'Disgraced' Armstrong stripped of 7 Tour de France titles, banned from cycling