Arsenal prepare new long term-deal for Wenger
However, Arsenal’s chief executive Ivan Gazidis has backed Wenger, and insisted the club is committed to ending their run of seven years without a trophy.
“It’s not sentimentalism or a reward for our services, it’s a belief that we have an incredible manager who is the best man to lead us forward,” the Sun quoted Gazidis, as saying. (ANI)
- PSG to offer £30m deal for Arsenal boss Wenger
- Arsenal plans to invest heavily on new talents to end trophy drought
- Wenger 'finally' admits being bothered by lack of silverware at Arsenal
- Arsenal give Wenger the go-ahead for Man Utd's Rooney
- 'Furious' Wenger to journalists: l will be missed once I leave Arsenal