Arsenal will not sign 'exceptional' players during winter transfer window!
Although Wenger has serious money to spend, he may now wait until the summer after three straight wins in the Premier League put the Gunners back into the top four for Christmas, the Daily Mirror reports.
Wenger said he will only those players whom he thinks would strengthen their already brilliant squad.
Wenger is set to re-sign Gunners icon Thierry Henry on a short-term loan from New York Red Bulls, but that is unlikely to be enough to appease the fans, the paper added.
Arsenal has been looking to strengthen their attack and bring in a midfielder, but Wenger is not a major fan of the January window.
Wenger's no.1 attacking target, Schalke and Holland striker Klaas-Jan Huntelaar, has signed a new contract to stay in the Bundesliga.
However, Atletico Madrid's Adrian Lopez, David Villa of Barcelona and Newcastle's Demba Ba are all on the radar. (ANI)
- Wenger rules out bringing Arsenal legend Henry for 2nd loan spell
- Beckham's presence 'positive' on young Arsenal players, says Wenger
- Wenger insists he will remain at Arsenal amid PSG rumours
- PSG to offer £30m deal for Arsenal boss Wenger
- Fabregas says former boss Wenger will prove critics wrong again this season