'Bad boy' Balotelli gives up smoking
Balotelli gave up the habit after seeing adverts publicising the recent NHS-backed anti-smoking campaign Stoptober, which urged people to quit the habit for October.
"The campaign is supported by IAN WRIGHT and when manager Roberto Mancini told Mario about it, it was just the incentive he needed to get him to make the effort and stop," The Sun quoted a source, as saying.
"Even though October's over, Mario's keeping it up," he added. (ANI)
- Man City turn down PSG's £40m offer for Balotelli as Mancini threatens to quit
- Mancini attacks Balotelli after 'mediocre' performance against Man Utd
- Manchester becoming hot spot for Italian tourists after City's league title win
- Balotelli urges Man City to stick with Mancini
- Mancini: Man City will not sell Balotelli