Balotelli set to join AC Milan despite Berlusconi's 'rotten apple' comment
Balotelli, who is childhood AC Milan fan, is eager for his dream move to San Siro after getting disillusioned in City following a furious spat with City manager Roberto Mancini on the training ground, the Sun reports.
Despite his doubts, Berlusconi wants the football star who is a lifelong AC Milan fan to guide his team forward to the Scudetto.
Although City will hold out for Balotelli for the same amount, it is likely that the Italian striker's City career is over. (ANI)
- Berlusconi claims AC Milan won't be signing Balotelli
- Balotelli's transfer to AC Milan still on despite Berlusconi's 'rotten apple' comment
- Balotelli urges Man City to stick with Mancini
- AC Milan plan £20m bid for Man City's Balotelli
- Balotelli admits he didn't think twice about joining 'boyhood' club AC Milan