Barcelona's Messi hints at possible future return to Argentina
Argentine football star Lionel Messi has hinted at a possible return to his homeland during the end stages of his career following his new 17 million pound a year contract with Spanish giant Barcelona till 2018.
Although Messi has said that he would like to end his career in Barcelona, he said it is possible that he may continue his playing career in Argentina in the later stages, the Sun reports.
Messi scored a record-breaking 91 goals in 2012 and has already bagged 45 goals in 34 games for Barcelona this season. (ANI)
- Messi rejects record-breaking £24m-a-year offer to leave Barcelona
- Messi 'happy' at Barcelona despite rumors of mega-money Man City move
- Bartomeu: Messi won't leave Barcelona for PSG
- Messi two goals shy of beating Maradona's record of 34 international strikes
- Zabaleta claims Messi joined Man City 'fan club'