Chelsea confirm £4.8m deal with Brazilian starlet Wallace
Chelsea confirm signing Brazilian starlet Wallace in 4.8million pounds deal
Click here to add David Luiz as an alert
Disable alert for David Luiz,
Click here to add London as an alert
Disable alert for London,
Click here to add Lucas Piazon as an alert
Disable alert for Lucas Piazon,
Click here to add Oscar Piazon as an alert
Disable alert for Oscar Piazon,
Click here to add Ramires as an alert
Disable alert for Ramires
The 18-year-old right-back will complete his signing from Fluminense in the January transfer window but remain in South America until the end of the season.
The youth international will become the fifth Brazilian at Stamford Bridge , joining David Luiz, Ramires, Oscar and Lucas Piazon, The Sun reports.
"It's always helpful having Brazilian team-mates playing alongside you, as they can give you some important advice about the lifestyle, the football and the language," Wallace said.
"Now that I'm moving to London I'll have to learn some English. I watch Chelsea games whenever I can and don't miss a chance to see them playing on TV," he added.
Wallace, who played with Piazon in the Under-17 World Cup last year, has made 18 League appearances for Fluminense since his debut at the start of the season, the paper said. (ANI)
- Chelsea's David Luiz looking forward to winning more 'silverware' after signing new deal
- Chelsea's Oscar considers Mourinho as 'world's best manager'
- Chelsea's Oscar says he would play anywhere boss Di Matteo wants
- Mourinho expecting David Luiz to stay at Chelsea despite Barcelona's interest
- Chelsea agree with PSG over David Luiz move