Giggs looking forward to his 23rd season at Man Utd
Giggs, who has signed a 12-month contract at the Old Trafford , is bubbling with energy and is looking forward to playing his best this season.
"The excitement is still there, maybe even more so when you get to the end of your career. I'm as excited now as I was for the first couple," The Sun quoted Giggs, as saying.
Giggs claimed that though he doesn't believe its his last season, but it were to be, he would have no qualms accepting it.
"I don't think about it being my last season. If it is then so be it," he said.
Giggs also claimed to be thrilled by the arrival of star player Robin van Persie, who joined United after a staggering 70 million pound transfer from Arsenal, and called him a "quality player". (ANI)
- Giggs wants to quit Man Utd as player, coach at end of season
- Giggs believes Moyes will keep Man United at top
- Giggs believes Rooney is happy with setting up goals for teammates
- Giggs says Man Utd can't afford to play 'catch-up' game throughout season
- Giggs believe Van Persie, Kagawa hold key for dominating Europe once again