Guardiola snubs Man Utd, Chelsea, Bayern, Milan to manage Man City
The hottest property in world football will snub interest from Manchester United, Chelsea, Bayern Munich and AC Milan to replace Roberto Mancini at Eastlands at the end of the season, reports The Sun.
Only last week Guardiola confirmed he is ready to return to coaching this summer after a year-long sabbatical.
A top source in Spanish football has revealed that it is "100 per cent certain" that Guardiola is going to City this summer.
Guardiola will be the highest-paid boss in Britain on 10 million pounds a year after tax. (ANI)
- Guardiola's return from 'sabbatical' puts Chelsea, Man Utd & Man City on alert
- Guardiola to snub Man City for rivals Man Utd
- Guardiola wants to succeed Ferguson as next Man Utd manager
- Will Guardiola become Man City's next manager?
- FIFA agent claims Guardiola signed 'pre-deal' to become Man City manager