Man City's Aguero ready to fight Man Utd like last season
The Argentinean striker was Manchester City's last-gasp hero on a dramatic final day in May when his 94th-minute goal clinched the Premier League crown, the Sun reports.
United have a five-point lead and the neighbours seem almost certain to occupy the top two spots at the end of the campaign.
Aguero, who has made a speedy recovery from the hamstring injury he picked up on New Year's Day, said they won the title off United last season and now they are in the fight again.
Aguero added they could regain the leadership of the Premier League from them, as the team has everything to continue to grow and the best is yet to come.
The forward added he could feel the ambition of his teammates in the dressing room, in training and in the matches, expressing hope that the title they won last season was just the first step. (ANI)
- Maradona: Aguero inspired Al Wasl shootout win
- Aguero: Man City will be ready to challenge Chelsea next season
- Man City boss Mancini challenges Aguero to 'wrestle' PL title from rivals United
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Evra believes Ferguson will sack everyone if Man Utd were to lose PL title like last season