Man City's Aguero ready to fight Man Utd like last season
The Argentinean striker was Manchester City's last-gasp hero on a dramatic final day in May when his 94th-minute goal clinched the Premier League crown, the Sun reports.
United have a five-point lead and the neighbours seem almost certain to occupy the top two spots at the end of the campaign.
Aguero, who has made a speedy recovery from the hamstring injury he picked up on New Year's Day, said they won the title off United last season and now they are in the fight again.
Aguero added they could regain the leadership of the Premier League from them, as the team has everything to continue to grow and the best is yet to come.
The forward added he could feel the ambition of his teammates in the dressing room, in training and in the matches, expressing hope that the title they won last season was just the first step. (ANI)
- Aguero wants more than FA Cup for Man City
- Mancini sure Man City will clinch PL title next season after win over United
- Evra says Man Utd remain superior to neighbours Man City
- Man City's Aguero claims referees prejudiced against 'foreign' players in PL
- Wenger says Man City flop gave PL title to Man Utd