Mancini says Tevez staying with Man City
Mancini says Man City won't sell 'great' Tevez
AC Milan is ready to launch another bid for the striker after selling Zlatan Ibrahimovic to Paris Saint Germain.
But Mancini says the former City skipper will stay at Etihad after the pair made their peace earlier this year, and also added Edin Dzeko will not be moving as well.
"Both will stay at City. We are a great team and we try to keep our great players. It won't be easy but they will stay here," The Sun quoted Mancini, as saying.
"We still lack a couple of players to reach the level of Real Madrid and Barcelona. Also our mentality has to grow season by season," he added. (ANI)
- PSG's Ibrahimovic could be sold to Man City following spat with Blanc
- Tevez says City strikers fired up by Mancini's 'RVP could be title-decider' comment
- Man City's Tevez on his way to 'big money' Monaco?!
- Mancini confident Tevez will fill up for 'missed target' Van Persie
- Man City planning £40m move for Liverpool's Suarez