Man City planning £40m move for Liverpool's Suarez
According to the Daily Express, City boss Roberto Mancini is considering a 40 million pound summer bid for Suarez.
Suarez pledged to stay with Liverpool even if they fail to reach the Champions League, but Mancini is set to test that loyalty, the paper said.
Mancini has made no secret of his admiration for Suarez, who has scored 22 goals this season and would play against City on Sunday at Etiahd.
Mancini claimed Suarez is a top player and he likes him because he has quality, he is strong and he works.
Mancini added Suarez is one of the best in England, but he plays for Liverpool.
Mancini, frustrated to miss out on Robin van Persie, has sold Balotelli to AC Milan and could offload Edin Dzeko and Carlos Tevez, the paper concluded. (ANI)
- Tevez says City strikers fired up by Mancini's 'RVP could be title-decider' comment
- Napoli willing to pay €12.5m for Liverpool 'misfit' Balotelli
- Liverpool to sell Suarez abroad if they receive £40m-plus offer
- Mancini confident Tevez will fill up for 'missed target' Van Persie
- PSG planning £40m bid for Man City's Balotelli