PSG planning £40m bid for Man City's Balotelli
PSG's move for Balotelli, 22, will appeal more to Man City for financial reasons, as that fee would match their valuation after his success for Italy at Euro 2012, in contrast to AC Milan's, who are proposing a loan until the end of the season, with a view to a permanent deal, The Sun reports.
According to the paper, City boss Roberto Mancini has been told that he must sell a striker, one from Balotelli, Edin Dzeko and Carlos Tevez, if he wants Atletico Madrid's Radamel Falcao.
And that could now be Balotelli. It is just a question of whether PSG, managed by ex-Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti, or Milan will be his destination, the paper said.
Chelsea, meanwhile, are confident they can beat City to 45 million pound-rated Falcao, it added. (ANI)
- Man City turn down PSG's £40m offer for Balotelli as Mancini threatens to quit
- AC Milan plan £20m bid for Man City's Balotelli
- Man City planning £40m move for Liverpool's Suarez
- Atletico willing to sell Falcao to Chelsea or Man City for £48m
- PSG's Ibrahimovic could be sold to Man City following spat with Blanc