Real Madrid's Ronaldo misses 'father figure' Ferguson as boss
Ronaldo reveals still misses 'father figure' Ferguson as boss
The Portuguese international spent six seasons with Ferguson at Old Trafford before moving to the Santiago Bernabeu but still remains fond of his old manager three years later.
"He's a fantastic person. A human person. He taught me many things. Like I said before, he's like a father in football. I really miss him and my relationship with him," the Sun quoted Ronaldo, as saying.
"He is very tough. I think he cannot be like that because, how old is he? 70? It's not good for his heart," he added.
"He's still tough, strong, I remember him the first time I saw him he was with the same power," he said. (ANI)
- Ronaldo won't join Man City until Ferguson retires
- Ferguson taught me how to be a footballer, says grateful Ronaldo
- Ronaldo urged to remain at Real till 2015 before making Man Utd move
- Man Utd's CL clash with Real Madrid similar to 'job audition' for Mourinho
- Ronaldo: 'I will finish my career at Real Madrid'