Ronaldo believes in Portugal's chances after Mourinho pep-talk
Ronaldo said he was left frustrated after the game, as he believes Portugal at least deserved a draw from the game.
"I have spoken to Mourinho and he told me we must trust in ourselves for the next two games and believe we can still go through," The Sun quoted Ronaldo, as saying.
"Even my Real team-mate Mesut Ozil, who played for Germany, said we have a great team and have become very difficult to beat. I'm very frustrated, as we deserved at least a draw. But we can still reach the quarter-finals," he added.
"In Euro 2004 we lost the opening game and reached the final. We must remember that," he said. (ANI)
- Mertesacker begins mind games: Ronaldo holds no threat to Germany
- Ronaldo can emulate Giggs & Scholes, says Mourinho
- Chelsea boss Mourinho admits there is still work to do after Real Madrid loss
- Ronaldo's future at Real Madrid under the microscope
- Mourinho claims Ballon d'Or winner has already been decided