Ronaldo believes in Portugal's chances after Mourinho pep-talk
Ronaldo said he was left frustrated after the game, as he believes Portugal at least deserved a draw from the game.
"I have spoken to Mourinho and he told me we must trust in ourselves for the next two games and believe we can still go through," The Sun quoted Ronaldo, as saying.
"Even my Real team-mate Mesut Ozil, who played for Germany, said we have a great team and have become very difficult to beat. I'm very frustrated, as we deserved at least a draw. But we can still reach the quarter-finals," he added.
"In Euro 2004 we lost the opening game and reached the final. We must remember that," he said. (ANI)
- Mourinho has no problem with 'sad' Ronaldo staying at Real Madrid as long as he scores
- Ronaldo: Portugal will fight any team in Euro 2012 semifinal
- Mourinho brands Ronaldo as 'know-it-all, bighead'
- Mourinho claims Ronaldo better than Pele, Maradona
- Mertesacker begins mind games: Ronaldo holds no threat to Germany