Sergio Ramos confident Real Madrid will beat Man Utd in upcoming CL clash
Real Madrid defender Sergio Ramos has claimed the Los Blancos are good enough to beat Champions League favourites Manchester United in the round of 16 of Europe's most elite competition just like they beat Manchester City in the group stages.
Jose Mourinho's men have already sent City packing from the Champions League after knocking them out in the Group of Death, and now they believe they can do the same to United in the last 16.
Spanish defender Ramos said we have already defeated City in the group phase and now they are confident of beating United in the knockout stage.
Ramos added that United might be leading the Premier League while they are only third in La Liga but that means nothing since in two months many things can change.
The left-back also said that it is their dream to win the Champions League, and believes it is a shame these two top sides have been drawn to face each other so early in the competition because it is a glamour tie that would be a big enough game to grace the final.
Ramos said both the teams would give their best to proceed further but added that United are one of the favourites to win this season's Champions League . (ANI)
- Barcelona 1-3 Real Madrid (Agg 2-4): Relentless Ronaldo demolishes hosts to book Copa final berth
- Phil Jones claims Man Utd won't repeat last year's PL slip
- 'Pep proof of Bundesliga's growing reputation'
- Rooney says consecutive four home games crucial in Man U's treble quest
- EPL Title Race: Looking At Arsenal, Chelsea, Reds and Citizens In Crucial February and March