Angham seeks the satisfaction of fans
Egyptian singer Angham has just completed filming the episodes for the entertainment talent show “Najm Al Khaleej” (Gulf Star), which she took part in as one of the judges. The singer is also working on choosing the songs for her upcoming album, and intends on releasing an album sung in the Gulf dialect in the coming month of February.
According to the internet website MBC.net, Angham recently received an award for Best Album from the Egyptian radio station Stars FM for her latest album “Mahadsh Yahasibni” (I do not report to anyone).
The singer revealed that she considers the award she received from the radio station, which is based on listeners choice, much more valuable that any international award. She added that most international awards are usually sold and not based on achievements, whereas being voted by fans to be the best is genuine.
- Carol Samaha seeks her freedom
- Emirates NBD becomes first UAE-based bank to cross 200,000 milestone for Facebook fans
- Angham nominated for judging committee of “Najm Al Khaleej”
- Mountain Dew extreme sports tour concludes performances in Saudi Arabia and moves on to Oman
- Laila Elwi takes blame off Lebanese and Syrian actresses