Dalia Al Buhairi turns down role
Egyptian actress Dalia Al Buhairi has declined her nomination for the leading role in the new television drama “Ameerat Al Hima”. Dalia made her decision after reading the script for the drama and feeling that it is not enticing and will not add any value to her achievements.
According to the London based Elaph, Dalia revealed that she intends on taking part in a new television drama to be aired during the Ramadan season of 2011.
Dalia justified her refusal for the role on the fact that she wants to participate in a work that will add value to her career. She stated that she is currently reading several scripts for different films, but has not chosen one she like yet stressing that it is not her nature to take part in a film just to make an appearance and any work she takes part it must be of high standards.
The actress has been absent from the big screen for some time.
- Dalia Al Buhairi always second-best for TV producers
- Dalia Al Buhairi dreams of returning to the big screen
- Dalia Al Buhairi refused to be Saddam Hussein’s wife
- Leading ladies: Are Ghada Adel & Dalia Al Buhairi squabbling over starring in same soap?
- Dalia Al Buhair decides to "Be Brave" by returning to TV presenting!