Dima Al Jundi recovers from breast cancer
Syrian actress Dima Al Jundi has revealed that she had been suffering from breast cancer, but after intensive treatment she was able to recover from it. Dima stated that her husband, director Firas Dahni, had stood by her side and supported her through her illness.
Dima has called on all women to undergo checkup for breast cancer, because early detection of the disease makes a world of difference and can save lives. The actress stressed that her strong will and determination is what helped her overcome the disease and recover from it completely.
This past season, Dima took part in numerous dramas. Some of the television dramas she starred in are: “Sabaya 2” (Girls 2), “As’ad Al Waraq”, “Quyoud Al Rouh” (Obstacles of the soul) and “Zilzal” (Earthquake).
- Given the all-clear: Basma Wahbe now cancer-free
- Al Hilal Bank, Burjeel Hospital offer free screening as part of Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign in Abu Dhabi
- Dima Al Jundi’s daughter keeps her away from the ‘Girls’
- IBQ sponsors The Ritz-Carlton Doha’s Pink Ribbon Zumbathon
- Healthcare Professionals Gather for UAE’s First Fully Comprehensive Cancer Congress