Fadel Shaker arrested for shooting son in-law
The entertainment world was in shock to learn that prominent Lebanese singer Fadel Shaker was arrested last week after being accused of shooting at a young man’s house, who had asked for Fadel’s daughter’s hand in marriage and was turned down. It was said that the young man had agreed with Fadel’s daughter to elope despite Fadel’s strong rejection to the matter.
What had angered Fadel was that the young man had sent him disturbing and threatening messages to his personal cellular phone. After the messages, Fadel went immediately to the young man’s home and a big dispute took place leading the singer to take out his gun and begin shooting.
Close contacts to the singer refused to make any comments regarding the incident. It was said that the singer was released on bail after a number of VIPs intervened.
- Temper, temper! Take it easy on Twitter, Fadel Shaker!
- The confusing saga continues: Don't believe everything you read about Fadel Shaker
- On the run: Fugitive Fadel Shaker unable to celebrate the birth of his grandchild
- Fadel Shaker clarifies shooting incident
- Lebanese man shoots girlfriend after rejecting marriage proposal