Mina Shalabi denies rumors
Egyptian actress Mina Shalabi denied circulating rumors that she backed out of the new film “Wahid Saheeh” (The right one), which stars Egyptian actor Hani Salamah. Mina described the rumor that she withdrew from starring in the movie as a silly rumor. She also denied that disputes had erupted between her and Hani and other cast members.
The film story is about a young man looking for a bride and three young ladies are selected and he is to choose one of them. Each candidate has special features he is looking for in a wife that the others lack and the young man to end his confusion on who to choose decides to marry all three.
- Mina Shalabi waiting to enter the World Trade Center
- Mina Shalabi’s mother denies Mina's involvement with Lebanese man
- That should put a stop to the rumors! Mina Shalabi launches new official website
- Rumor of Mina Shalabi and Adel Imam’s death distresses entertainment world
- Mina Shalabi’s mother behind pregnancy rumor