Nadine Tahseen Baik joins the girls
Sources have revealed that Syrian actress Nadine Tahseen Baik will be joining the cast of the third part of the television drama “Sabaya” (The Girls) after Syrian actress Dima Qandalfat stated she will not be taking part in it. Nadine is the first new face to join the former cast of the drama.
Syrian actress Jeeni Asbar, who is one of the cast of the drama, had noted recently that there will be many new changes in the third part, a matter that was confirmed by actress Kindah Hinna.
The third part of “Sabaya” is written jointly by Nour Al Sheekli and her husband Mazen Taha, and it is said that it may be directed by Naji Ta’mah.
- Dima Qandalfit joins the girls
- From famous actress to poor journalist, Nadine Tahsin Baik tackles new role
- Nadine Tahseen Bek, leading star in “Qalbi Maak”
- Behind the scenes of "The Sacrifice", Amal Arafeh and Nadine Tahsin Baik are seen in special attire
- Dima Al Jundi’s daughter keeps her away from the ‘Girls’