Rula Saed cancels New Year’s Eve concert in Egypt
Lebanese singer Rula Saed has announced that she has cancelled her previously scheduled concert on New Year’s Eve in Cairo after the Egyptian Musician Union released a decision to ban her from singing in Egypt.
According to the internet website MBC.net, Rula has decided to hold a New Year’s Eve concert in Lebanon instead.
The singer was accused of stealing the propriety rights of a song that allegedly belongs to Lebanese singer Haifa Wahbi. The Union had stated that it has solid evidence that the song belongs to Haifa and according to them Rula was guilty and has every reason to be banned.
- FBI suspicions lead to the cancellation of Nawal Al Zoughbi’s New Year’s Eve concert in Los Angeles
- Nawal Al Zoughbi to celebrate New Year's Eve in New York City
- Sing in the New Year: Concert in Cairo and Alexandria
- Majed Al Muhandis’s Bahrain concert postponed
- Fall back in New Year’s Eve concerts in Lebanon