Saber Al Ribaee joins forces with Fadi Haddad
Prominent Tunisian singer Saber Al Ribaee recently completed filming a new music video for the song “Ya Asal” (Oh Honey) under the direction of Lebanese director Fadi Haddad, marking their second cooperation together. The first project the two worked on together was the music video for the song “Id Habaibak” (Count your loved ones), which had witnessed significant success around the Arab world.
According to the London based Elaph, filming of the new clip lasted for two days and different locations around Lebanon were chosen. In the clip, Fadi decided to refrain from presenting the usual dramatic storyline and instead concentrated the focus on a light romance that is enhanced by the different breathtaking scenery.
- Lebanese origin Shakira got her "territorial" partner's approval for controversial music video
- Will Saber Ribai’s ‘Checkmate’ song mean victory or defeat?
- Israeli Occupation forces ban Saber Riba’ee from Palestine
- Diana Haddad and Saber Ribaee together in America
- Saber Ribaee joins the stars of Olympia