Shatha Hassoun postpones album
Iraqi singer Shatha Hassoun has announced that she will postpone the release of her first album that was scheduled for March 3.
According to the London based Elaph, Shatha said that she does not feel it is appropriate for her to release her album amidst the unstable and chaotic conditions the Arab world.
On a different note, Shatha is preparing for a photo-shoot for the cover of her album and will also film a music video for one of the songs from the album. Filming will take place between Lebanon and Dubai.
- Shatha Hassoun interrogates her lover
- Shatha competes with Angham aAnd Shireen
- Can Arabia handle a Kardashian clan? Shatha Hassoun joins Maya's path to reality stardom
- Shatha Hassoun drops the bombshell: "I'm quitting singing in 2 years' time"!
- Stalker alert! Shatha Hassoun snaps secret pix of Julio Iglesias in Dubai