Shatha Hassoun sacrifices love for career
Iraqi singer Shatha Hassoun has revealed that she wishes to get married in the near future and hopes that the predictions made by astrologists about the subject come true. At the same time, Shatha has denied rumors that she is intimately involved with a Lebanese man.
According to the internet website MBC.net, Shatha stressed that her fear of jeopardizing her career by love made her sacrifice her love to a Moroccan man she was involved with last year. She added that she was madly in love with the Moroccan man and her fear that their relationship will negatively influence her career made her end the relationship.
On a different note, Shatha stated that today she is considered to be more popular than Lebanese singer Joseph Attiyah and Tunisian singer Ahmad Al Shareef, both who had taken part in the talent show Star Academy that introduced them and Shatha to the world.
Shatha said that she has increased her wage and there were no objections by anyone meaning that she is in great demand by fans and her live performances are always wanted by different concert agents. She added that she produces her own music videos and songs and does not belong to any particular production company, meaning that the profits she makes from her concerts she spends it on her career.
- Shatha Hassoun interrogates her lover
- Shatha Hassoun drops the bombshell: "I'm quitting singing in 2 years' time"!
- Can Arabia handle a Kardashian clan? Shatha Hassoun joins Maya's path to reality stardom
- Shatha Hassoun seeks fame and wealth without crossing the red lines
- Stalker alert! Shatha Hassoun snaps secret pix of Julio Iglesias in Dubai