Tayem Hassan sends out message to fans
Prominent Syrian actor Tayem Hassan has sent out a message to all his Syrian an Arab fans saying that he had hoped to star in a Syrian television drama during Ramadan, but due to circumstances he was unable to do so. Tayem added that he hoped that everyone would watch the Egyptian drama “Abid Karaman”, which he plays the leading role.
The drama will be aired on the Arab satellite channel MBC and is written by Basheer Al Deek and directed by Nader Jalal. Reem Al Baroody, Ibraheem Yusry, Jeanie Asbar, Mohammad Wafeeq, Shireen, Mirna Al Muhandis, and Nihal Anbar will costar in the drama alongside Tayem.
Tayem stated that despite the fact that the drama is an Egyptian one, it tackles lives of people from different background. The actor added that the drama validates events in their actual locations and is based on real life events.
- Ramadan gossip already? Abed Fahed closes the door on Ramadan drama but enter Tayem Hassan!
- Abid Al Fahed uncovers the mask
- Love guru? Taim Hassan's fan refuses to marry her fiance unless Taim did this...
- British band launch "Massive Attack" on Israel at Longitude Festival in Dublin
- Etisalat connects FCB fans with ‘Barca Mobile’