Warda makes her comeback on Valentine’s Day
After a series of postponing the release of the new album by prominent Algerian singer Warda, the production company ‘Rotana’ and Warda have finally decided that the launch of the album will take place on Valentine’s Day.
The album is titled “Ily Da’ Mini” (What I lost) and features five songs. The last album released by Warda was in 2001 and titled “Ana Lia Meen Ghairak” (I have no one but you).
- Egypt's Donia Ghanem has a Valentine's gift for the Arab World!
- Basma refuses to celebrate Valentine’s Day
- Madonna makes her comeback with a Sudanese song
- Diana Karazone sings for lovers on Valentine’s Day
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day the Four Seasons way with getaways and spa specials created to toast togetherness