Yara wishes to become a bride
Lebanese singer Yara has revealed that she wishes to become a bride and wear a wedding gown. Yara stressed that her private performances at weddings in different Gulf countries are nothing to be ashamed of or lessen her popularity. She added that when she dances while singing at these weddings, she does it to share the joy of the couple getting married and does not dance in a demeaning manner.
According to the internet website MBC.net, Yara said that she was not embarrassed to have replaced Egyptian singer Shireen Abd Al Wahab and UAE singer Ahlam at the Kuwaiti annual ‘Hello February Festival’. Yara stressed that she considers it an honor to be part of such a prestigious festival and be a replacement for Shareen and Ahlam, who have been in the music scenes for a longer period than her.
With regards to her relationship with Saudi singer Rashed Al Majed, Yara stated that they are extremely good friends and Rashed is one of the first people she consults with regards to her music, especially the Gulf songs she presents. She added that she depends on Rashed’s advice a lot and he will be supervising her upcoming projects.
- Careful what you wish for: British twins who ran off to join Daesh beg to come home
- Stars sing at Ahlam's wedding
- Arab men rush in: Syrian beauties left homeless make prize brides
- Yemen has child brides; UK has adolescent parents and youngest grandparents!
- The Bride Show Dubai adds an international flair in revamped exhibition