MENA Region Is Fastest Growing Region For Air Traffic In The World With 13.2% Increase In Capacity
Click here to add Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre as an alert
Disable alert for Dubai International Conven ...,
Click here to add Exhibitions as an alert
Disable alert for Exhibitions,
Click here to add International Air Transport Association as an alert
Disable alert for International Air Transpor ...
Recent reports from the International Air Transport Association (IATA) indicate that the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) is the fastest growing region for air traffic in the world, with capacity increasing by 13.2% in the first 7 months of 2010. With demand in the sector up 19.4% over the same period, travel operators are looking to profit from the opportunities generated through market growth. They are set to descend on ITCA Dubai, the only dedicated travel catering and in-flight service exhibition for the Middle East, Africa and Indian Subcontinent, to help build business networks in the region. ITCA Dubai takes place at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre from 31 October to 2 November 2010. Now in its fifth year, ITCA Dubai has rapidly expanded in recent years to bring together the entire travel catering market, representing Airline, Cruise, Ferry and Railway hospitality industries from across the Middle East, Africa, and Indian Subcontinent. The show is the only platform for the international travel catering market in the Middle East, and attracted 1,000 trade professionals from 50 countries in the airline and cruise industries in the 2009 edition. Trade visitors will have the unique opportunity to meet an international showcase of exhibitors from countries including Canada, China, Egypt, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Thailand, Turkey, UK as well as the UAE. “The Middle East and North Africa has been one of the top performing markets in a difficult year for the global airline industry,” said Mark Napier, Exhibitions Director, Dubai World Trade Centre, organiser of the ITCA Dubai Exhibition. “While the industry continues to grow, the focus at ITCA Dubai will remain on exceptional service delivery while offering the industry the most cost effective solution providers.” “There is a lot of buzz around this year’s show as companies look to source new business opportunities which will help improve the quality of catering services and passenger comfort on offer,” he added.
- UAE Space Agency, Lockheed Martin ‘blast off’ with professional training program
- Qatar Airways increases its stake in British Airways' International Airlines Group to 20 percent
- Boeing predicts 58,000 new pilots needed in Middle East within 20 years
- UAE and China reach for the stars with MOU on outer space research
- United Airlines to end Washington-Dubai route: a case of sour grapes?
- Middle East in top two regions for fastest growth in IP Network traffic
- Middle East and North Africa to be one of world's fastest growing regions
- The Middle East was the fastest growing region for both passenger and cargo
- The telecom industry in Egypt is one of the fastest growing markets in the MENA region.
- MENA is the only growing region in airline industry